Monday, September 6, 2010

My Daddy is Here!

Hello,
I am a hermit with no friends no longer!  My dad has come to hang out with me, and help me move all my stuff into my dorm (I am dreading that particular task...it will be difficult).  I never realized how much I rely on my parents and friends to bounce ideas off of and to talk to until I was alone.  I am sure that my 10 days by myself were very good for me but they were also very stressful and they really made me miss all the people in my life who let me talk their ears off and give me advice.  As a thank you for being there for me I have some virtual gifts, yay!
Here is a nice view of Edinburgh (and some blue sky!):

And here is a lovely picture of the sky over London and the London Eye:

So thanks for being there and I hope you like my pictures!
Love ya!

1 comment:

  1. You are never truly alone. Somewhere, unbeknownst to you, someone is thinking of you. But I'm glad your Dad is there now. (Tell him the pizza rolls were great--especially the curried chicken.) Time to start making your new Scottish network to bounce your ideas off of. Hope you make some good friends soon. Lots of love, Aunt Chat

    ReplyDelete