Saturday, September 4, 2010

Chilling in Edinburgh

Sorry I haven't posted in a while...nothing has been going on.  I have spent the last few days sitting and reading in various parks around the city so there has been little to write about; though I did see this the other day:
Now these mannequins are dressed ridiculously but they have another strange trait.  In case you can't quite see (sorry!) those mannequins have fox heads (the first time I typed that I accidentally typed "foz heads" which sounds even more entertaining).  (Also, please ignore the fact that I appear to have giant gloves sprouting from my hip, it is just an optical illusion, I do not have a gloves shaped tumor.)

I don't like being alone, it makes me mopey, I have been doing quite well but I miss this crazy kid:
(This is what you get for threatening my care package, who wins at life now kiddo??)
(and the dog, and my parents but I only have a few embarrassing pictures of them and I want to save those for a very special occasion).
My dad is coming on Monday!!  (someone I know! Now I won't have to harass sales people to get someone to talk to me!)
Love ya!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Eliza, We are all hanging out on the island. Everyone is calling each other "Eliza" so you are here in spirit even if not in body. You are missed. We love hearing your news no matter how minor or major. Let us know what you are needing from this end. In the meantime, lots of love support. the McNabb Clan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    Great to hear from you, good to know that I am not forgotten! I currently need nothing but I will let you know. Give my love to everyone, Eliza
    PS Georgia--do your worst, I can take it

    ReplyDelete