Friday, September 10, 2010

Moving In (Tomorrow!!)

So I move into my dorm tomorrow, yay! I will have reliable internet and start this phase of my education/ boo, I have to haul all my stuff up three flights of stairs :( and put it all away :( :(.

I am very excited but also very nervous, this is a lot different from the last time I was alone (oh, last week) this time I have things to do other than nap in parks and read, I have to make friends and get ready for classes and do all sorts of things.  The university is very different from US colleges in that it does not drown the first year student in information, indeed it seems to require telepathy to figure out what one is supposed to do.  I was told to buy a card that would give me "free" entrance (its not so free since I had to buy the thing but that is what they told me) to events during "Fresher's Week" but I don't know what any of those events are (thought I hope they are worth $45!).  Oh well, it is probably good for me to be in a state of uncertainty (you know what doesn't kill you...).

Stay tuned for dorm room posts sometime soon (tomorrow if I have time)!

Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment