Sunday, October 3, 2010

This is the View Out My Window...


(Full Disclosure: this isn't the view right now, it is currently very dark and cloudy out there, but it is the view some days)

I went for a walk up there the other day and I took some pictures I thought I should share.

Its kind of hard to see but the castle is on the left sort of above the other buildings.
And here is a close up of the skyline (you can sort of see the fog over the castle, most of my pictures came out much worse, the fog here is awful it makes the photos all blurry).

There was also a strange patch of grass in the middle of the road

I also walked by this cool ruin

Anyway, hope you enjoyed those!
Love ya!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Eliza, how nice that looks! Much better than the view out my window! SOunds like you are having fun. How are the Psych courses going?

    XOX Aunt Laura

    ReplyDelete