Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sorry, My Life Has Been Pretty Uneventful Lately

Hello,

Sorry about the lack of posts, I have just been schooling away and there have been few exciting events to tell you about.
Anyway, here is a tally of my last 10 days

Number of jogs taken while the temperature was approaching zero degrees Celsius: 2
Number of times Nikki tried to talk me out of said runs: 2 (sorry Nikki, your reasoned arguments are no match for my stubbornness)
Funny looks gotten on said runs: at least 10
Rainy days: 4
Number of aforementioned jogs taken in the pouring rain: 1
Number of other runners seen on said run: 4
Number of said runners who were male: 1
Number of said runners who were better equipped for the rain than I was: 4
Number of twisted ankles: 1
Taxi rides taken: 1
Taxi rides considered: at least a dozen
Visits to the Botanic garden (for biology class): 2
Visits to the Botanic gardens when it was freezing: 1

Current age: 19
Birthday packages received: 3
Cupcakes contained within packages: 12
Kindles received: 1
Books read on my new kindle: 1
Newspapers read on new kindle: 2
Comments about the new kindle: (about) 7 
Chocolate mice received: 2
Birthday gifts from friends here: 3
How much my friends liked my birthday: directly proportional to the number of cupcakes I gave them
Dances watched: 1 (Alvin Ailey, it was amazing!)


Thanks for voting on the pictures below!  I am still deciding but I will let you all know which one I eventually submit.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes.
Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment