Friday, October 15, 2010

I miss this guy (and the assorted family in these pictures)

I miss my pooch!
 He is cute
And likes to sit by the fire
 And tries to steal baby toys
And cuddles with his sister

And goes for walks with his mama

And he used to like to play with his yak...but then he destroyed it (oh and dad you are welcome for not posting the one where you are throwing the yak and you and Zeus are watching it with the same expression)

He (doesn't really) like to share his bed with little cousins (but he does, 'cause he is a good dog)


He likes to survey his domain

But mostly he likes to run (preferably with a stick)

And I miss him (and my family).
Love ya!

4 comments:

  1. Great portfolio! I'll make sure Georgia sees it and we miss you too. We'll see you next month.

    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay I am really excited for your visit!
    Love,
    Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos made me smile all over. In fact I got so distracted I missed my cue for an "intervention" (UN-speak for offering a contradictory point of view) in my meeting.
    Love you. Mom

    ReplyDelete