Monday, August 23, 2010

Overheard In Edinburgh (and London)

(sorry its been a while...I have been very busy...I am working on a looong post about the last week)
Just a few things I have overheard in the last few days:

Overheard in Tesco-
Boy: "Oh look they have fruity tea cakes!"
Girl: "You're a fruity tea cake!"
Boy: "Your face is a fruity tea cake"
(A lengthy discussion of "your face" jokes followed as Hannah and I tried to keep straight faces)

Overheard on the street-
Boy dressed in 40s era clothes: "Its just that my liver is getting restless"


Overheard in a London restaurant-
Whiny woman (the highlights): "Noooo mum just let me talk to dad"; "But every time we break up you tell tales on me"; "People have been speaking about me haven't you...why haven't you stopped them speaking about me"
(This went on for a while, she seemed to think repetition was the best way to get her point across)

Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment