Sunday, December 5, 2010

So much snow...

...Sorry I have been MIA, things got a little crazy around here what with exams around the corner and the fact that we have been absolutely inundated with snow (and at one point my computer crashed but you don't need to hear about that story, it was too traumatizing to share)

Anyway, this is what the view out my window has looked like for about a week
 All snowy and foggy
And pretty

(Did I mention the fog?)
(Just for reference  the top picture here is what that view used to look like.)

Weather like this is especially crazy here because it isn't as common as it is at home and they are not as good at figuring out what to do with it.  At home the snow is gone from sidewalks the day after it snows, here I have been waiting a week and it is still there making my walk to classes more difficult.

Anyway, I gotta get back to studying, exams start in two days!  (wish me luck)

Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment