Friday, December 10, 2010

Please, someone, shovel some sidewalks!

It has been a week since it stopped snowing and the sidewalks are still covered in show but now it has turned into ice so it is SUPER slippery (as my skinned elbow and bruised buttock can attest)

Anyway, since you don't want to hear about how I would reform the Scottish snow removal services here are some pictures that I took earlier this week when the snow was pretty and I wasn't feeling resentful about it.



Anyway, hope you enjoyed those, I gotta go study for my exam tomorrow (an exam on Saturday o the injustice!)

But it isn't your fault!
Love ya!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Eliza

    Was it nine degrees in Edinburgh day before yesterday? Because in West Cornwall it was. It'll probably turn a little colder by the time you're home for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eliza, I figured out yesterday that I am going to Chewonki girls camp with Clara for three weeks!

    ReplyDelete