Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Whether the weather is cold...

...or whether it is unseasonably warm (like it is here).  It has been strange to hear about the crazy snow y'all have been getting lately seeing as it has been in the 40s and 50s here.  The springy weather has been quite nice but it is messing with my internal calendar, I can't figure out what time of year it is anymore!

Sorry I haven't been posting much.  I have been pretty busy lately with work and figuring out what I am going to do this summer and working out where I am going to live next year.

Anyway, here is an interesting video dissecting the British Empire and explaining all the distinctions between the different regions and the terms that describe it.  It is interesting and should be helpful for all you Yanks who would like to understand which bits are countries and so on.

Anyway,
Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment